Developer edition contains the following parts:
- Mac/Windows version 1.6.0.x of the ACF Plugin with ACF compiler, ACF runtime and utility functions,
- SOAP SSL Client for Document Service – Store and retrieve documents from a web-service as AES encrypted documents or unencrypted.
- PHP Compatible AES Encryption/Decryption functions, includes functions to generate PHP code for Encryption/Decryption.
Encrypted config object functions to distribute encrypted configurations to clients that is tamper safe.
- PHP Document Service WEB-service source code – Can be installed on a Mac, Windows or Linux server to talk to the built-in SOAP client in the plugin.
- AMQP messaging protocol for communication with Celery and RabbitMQ (Mac Only)
- Example files and install instructions for Celery and RabbitMQ to let the plugin activate distributed tasks outside FileMaker.
Plugin Example files.
For the ACF language, see the reference and examples here.
FileMaker compatibility: MacOS FMP/FMPA 14, 15, 16 and 17. MacOS FileMaker Server 14, 15, 16 and 17. Windows FMP/FMPA 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 (32bit+64bit).
MacOS compatibility: 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra and 10.14 Mojave. – All 64bit.
Windows compatibility: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Updates and revisions: All customers get notified about updates and bug fix releases, and major new versions. The plugin is in active development so new functions and features will come up as soon as released.
Demo version is available. A fully functional demo works for 30 minutes without a licence number. Register with a valid licence number to have it work permanently. Go to the download area to download the plugin.